Nov 21, 2011

NStyle's 10th year Anniversary Celebration


In honor of this momentous occasion NStyle collaborated with Damas to host this elegant luncheon affair.  The event was held at Bice Mare in Souk Al Bahar and was the perfect setting for the afternoons festivities.  For starters we enjoyed a selection of  perfectly presented canapes.  (Top Left) Lobster and Mango Salad (Top Right) Parmesan Crisp topped with Beef Carpaccio, Rocket, and Truffle Oil (Bottom Right) Goat's Cheese Puff Crostini on Mesclun Greens

The Chef preparing our decadent lunch! Risotto with White Truffles and GOLD!

 See, I wasn't kidding, the dish was actually topped with flecks of gold.....Only in Dubai!
 Fresh White Truffles
 Congratulations to NStyle for remaining a leader in the industry for 10 years.  I am really looking forward to the pampering session I received in my goodie bag today compliments of the host.  I will definitely be back to Bice Mare for another exquisite meal after experiencing the top notch quality of service and tasty treats I had heard about for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment