When you're cooking 6 dishes for 9 guest, it can get pretty hectic. But thankfully my generous friends lent their helping hands, and it all came together.
The guests arrive and I warmly great them one by one. Wonho Chung curiously asks me about the menu, and how I manage to look so fabulous despite cooking all day. My response, "I'm Amazing"!
- Cumin Crackers topped with Baked Eggplant and Whipped Burani Yogurt
- Seasoned White Lentils Stuffed in Zuchini Cups topped with Crispy Fried Onions
- Seared Scallops with a Curried Cauliflower Puree and Golden Raisin sauce
- Tamarind Whipped Sweet Potatoes
- Spicy Cauliflower and Onion Fritters with a Tomato and Pepper Sauce
- Tea Smoked Tandoori Chicken with Kachumber Salad
- Spice Glazed Rack of Lamb with an Almond, Nigella, and sesame Crust
A Gorgeous Fig and Frangipan Tart, topped with Cardamom Yogurt Ice Cream. Need I say more......